shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What time is it and What are you Wearing NOW?

What time is it and What are you Wearing NOW?

A little game to get to know your fellow scrappers... have a little fun...

Just post the time of the day and what your wearing :)

It's 8:33 am and I'm wearing a mauve night gown, pink coral fleece robe and pink ballet slippers.... and loving it!!!

It's 6:46pm and I'm still wearing my pjs...LOL! Here's to working from home!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

3. It's 5:02, and I'm wearing a black t-shirt with banana squashed on it (courtesy of my 21 mo old) and a hot pink broomstick skirt (I put it on this morning and one of my kids said "Mom, is it Sunday?")

It's 6:06 pm here, and I am wearing black shorts & a yellow sleeveless shirt & my slippers. Gotta be comfy for the upcoming speed scrap, lol.

It's 7:01 pm and I'm wearing pink polka dot pajama bottoms and a pink t-shirt. I'm ready for speed scrap also. Although, it looks like we might be getting some kind of a rain storm and possible hail and tornadoes. Who knows. We always get warnings and then the storm passes us by. I wouldn't mind some rain though!!

It's 6 pm here and I'm in my work cloths. White pants aand a grey/white stripped shirt. Wish I was in my PJs though.

7. It's 8:15 AM- usually I would be in my comfy pj's....but I have to take my son to camp so I am actually dressed :)

black capris, red shirt and black sandels-
    Hey, I even did my hair ! :)
    JAB Digital Designs

It is 9:56 a.m. and I am actually dressed -- had to take the dog's out and my neighbor is working in his garden...

I have a brown t-shirt and black capris.
    the sandals came off as soon as I got back in (rain and freshly mown grass was everywhere)

It's 8.42pm and I'm wearing dark blue capris and a pink t-shirt. :)

10. I am ashamed to say it is 12:13 in the afternoon and I am still in my pjs. In my defense though, I am sick!!