shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Speed Scrap, Thurs June 11 9pm EST w/Jenn

OK, finally got my computer to cooperate. But, had to completely redo the lo. The only file it would let me into was the Saved for Web file. I added a text path was the only thing different from when I originally posted.

Riding High

It looks like you all had fun last night, and I love the layouts you all posted.

My family was given last minute FREE tickets to "The Greatest Show on Earth" and just couldn't pass on that. My 7 year old son just had this look of amazement plastered to his face through the whole show, and my 17 year old daughter and I were laughing - we all had so much fun.

This is the 3rd ss in a row that I've missed for one reason or another, and I'm really jonesing {shakes with withdrawals} I REALLY hope that I can make the next one.

3. We Missed you Mel! Hope you can get your fix soon!

4. Ok! Posting bonuses have been sent out. Holler if you were missed or if you have any problems! (with downloading the PB, LOL)

The winner of the $5 gift certificate to my store is...........................
    courtesy of the Custom Random Number Generator...........................

and selected from the top in ORDER of SUBMISSION to the gallery...............

EMERALDSONG

Congrats, Laura! You'll receive a PM shortly!

Thanks for playing everyone...you're all AWESOME!