shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: A big thank you!

A big thank you!

I've had a great time with the classes this month! It's been so great to see all of you progress in your skills with Photoshop!

If you liked the class and have time, I would appreciate you writing a review of the class so prospective class members have an idea of what to expect in the class. You can do that here:
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...r_of_uploads=0

Again, thanks so much.

If you are interested in taking my CS3 Super Tips class (Advanced #02), it starts Oct. 7 and you can sign up here:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...oducts_id=2084

If you are interested in taking my Advanced #03 class, it starts August 5 and you can sign up here:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...oducts_id=3675

Both classes are on sale 33% off through October 7!

You can take either class after this one depending on what version of Photoshop you are using. You must have CS3 or newer for the #02 class. You can have CS or newer for the #03 class.

Here is a little blinkie for you for completing this class:

Thanks again for a great class! I'll still be watching and answering your questions as you finish the class.
    Last edited by Andrea; 11-26-2009 at 08:43 PM.

YES!!! I love the classes, but somehow I can't bring myself to pay $30 for a class (if I'm going to spend $30 on photoshop instruction I'd spend it on a book which usually has more in depth coverage).

But with a discount coupon I will definitely sign up for the next class on 10/7, when I have money again (the AC / DC tickets broke me).

Do the classes #02 and #03 cover the same material (just specific to different versions)? Or should I still plan on doing 3 after 2 (since I have CS3e)?

Glad to hear you'll be signing up again.

#02 and #03 do not cover the same material. #02 has completely different material but is only for CS3 and CS4. The topics covered in the #02 class are new features that can only be found in the newer versions of the program. #03 is for CS2 and newer. Hope that helps. :)

Quote Originally Posted by SlidingKat View Post
    YES!!! I love the classes, but somehow I can't bring myself to pay $30 for a class (if I'm going to spend $30 on photoshop instruction I'd spend it on a book which usually has more in depth coverage).

But with a discount coupon I will definitely sign up for the next class on 10/7, when I have money again (the AC / DC tickets broke me).
    Quote Originally Posted by SlidingKat View Post
    Do the classes #02 and #03 cover the same material (just specific to different versions)? Or should I still plan on doing 3 after 2 (since I have CS3e)?

Andrea, I am taking a little break to absorb what I have learned already. I am going to be away from my computer a lot this month so I am skipping the classes this time.
    I would like to start back in November with Advanced #2 and then finish with #3 in December.I am going to be in and out so will check on the dates often so I don't miss the next class. I have learned so much and can't wait to finish the rest.
    Thanks Faye

Dancing puts a smile in your feet.

Everyone needs a sanity break now and then. That's what I call them. Glad you have liked the class!

Quote Originally Posted by techie girl View Post
    Andrea, I am taking a little break to absorb what I have learned already. I am going to be away from my computer a lot this month so I am skipping the classes this time.
    I would like to start back in November with Advanced #2 and then finish with #3 in December.I am going to be in and out so will check on the dates often so I don't miss the next class. I have learned so much and can't wait to finish the rest.
    Thanks Faye