shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why?

Why?

This idea is not new, but I thought of it when I was looking at Jab's new stuff on sale - word art about sisters and brothers and all the things they say to each other.

So it's the age old question Why? .. I'll ask a "why" question and you answer how it applies to you then you ask a "why" question. Make sense? I'll go first.

Why do you like ice cream?

Because it is just so irresistible, lol.

Why does the gas prices have to flucuate so much with the seasons?

Supply and demand--when we want to travel more, they can charge us more and get it!

Why do two-year-olds have temper tantrums?

Because they have recently figured out that they are truely independent beings, but they lack the know how to manage their emotions and communicate their wants in socially appropriate ways. In knowing that we are separate, they also enter into the world of attempting to control through behavior.

Why do husbands only hear half of what we actually say to them?

wife, mother of 2 children and three cats

Ever heard of *speed~reading*? well.. Husbands have mastered *speed~listening*... where in you only listen to every other word.. or possibly even just the last word... The key to *speed~listening* is to tune out when the wife says... *honey?.....* LOL..

Why is that two socks go into the dryer and only one comes out?

I'm pretty sure it's because of the sock eating monster that lives in the vent.

Why can teens be so sweet when they want something and so alien the rest of the time.

7. Because their hormones have taken control and they know everything!

Why is it called "Common" sense when so many people lack it?
    Catalina

<----Check out our new CT BLOG

8. I don't know how to answer this because I have no "Common Sense"! LOL (all I could come up with)

Where does bad luck come from?

Comes from not having a rabbits foot in your pocket, a horseshoe upside down on your barn door, a found penny in your possession, a mirror that isn't broken, a ladder you've not walked under, a cat that's not black crossing your path, sidewalks with no cracks............ lol

Why do women like diamonds?

because they are so sparkly

Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkway?