shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Site down for maintenance

Site down for maintenance

Hi everyone! Due to our wonderful growth...we are moving our site over to another hosting provider this weekend. The site will be down beginning Friday night at 10pm eastern and will be back up as soon as the move is completed. So please check back often.

Soon after the move we will be announcing some new and exciting features so stay tuned!!!!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

I'm so pleased for you and Debra, Holly! Way to go, girls!!!

Stephanie

This is great news. I am so happy for you. It is wonderful that this site has done so well in just 6 months and is a tribute to your hard work. I really am glad I found this site and when I am online, about 90% of the time I am right here either getting inspiration, chatting, or posting in the forum. Keep up the good work. I hope the move goes smoothly and FAST--you know we are all addicted to this place and MUST have our fix when we want it.

oh my oh my oh my - hope it doesn't take long - I don't think I'll cope without coming here every 5 minutes to see whats happening!!!!!

Seriously, that really is fantastic news - just goes to prove what we all know - gds is fab!!!!!

ROFL! You all are too funny! Thanks for the support!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

WooHoo!!! CONGRATS!!!! This is such a wonderful place!!! I will be going through GDS withdrawl!! LOL

I know you have to do it but please don't take too long. I love this site.

I am so happy! How exciting.

It's a good thing I will be at a Mom's Night Out, otherwise I would be sitting here twiddling my thumbs suffering withdrawals.
    Last edited by ckbymommy; 03-16-2007 at 10:26 AM.

9. That's great news - here's to a trouble free move!

can't wait to see what's new.. grown quite fond of this place!
    "The earth laughs in flowers." - Ralph Waldo Emerson