shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: ABC Challenge - June - S and T

1. Superhero

Last edited by Nancy Moo; 06-23-2009 at 02:39 PM. Reason: add on LO
    ~Nancy

2. Oops! Almost forgot to post!

Yeesh where is my brain! Here are my pages for S and T! Thanks for bringing back the ABC challenge Kimberley. These were really fun pages to do and it inspired me to complete an album for the DH.

S is for Snow Angels

T is for Toddler Tantrums
    Catalina

<----Check out our new CT BLOG

Smile

This was definitely a fun challenge. Thanks for picking it up.

S is for Wedding Smooch: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=59919

T is for Toddler Discovering Grass: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=59920

Here are mine ...

"S"

"T"

5. All these layouts are just beautiful! Thanks for participating!

~

6. I will be getting the participation prize and bonus word coupon out to you shortly!

Again, thanks for participating!

~

7. Hi Kimberly,
    have you sent out the participation prize and bonus yet?
    I haven't received anything and I would love to buy a couple of your kits!
    Thanks for hosting.
    ~ Louise

Hi everyone, unfortunatley Kimberly has been away due to a Family emergency. We'll be taking care of the bonus for this in the next day. We're terribly sorry you have had to wait so long but we've been waiting to hear from Kimberly to no avail.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Hi everyone, I've been with limited internet access but I finished an burnished copper alpha to give to you all :) Will be sending out PMs in just a few.

You know what, I see that we do have Kimberly's An Affair addon and qpset zips so you'll get the addon as long as you did a layout and if you used her kit, then you'll get the qp set as well :)