shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: May 27 Scrap N' Chat INFO- STARTS IN 15

Hybrid View

1. May 27 Scrap N' Chat INFO- STARTS IN 15

Hi Ladies! Just a quick rundown of the challenge.

This will be held in the CHATROOM. During the course of the chat, I will type in (randomly) the name of an item that can be used on a layout. The word will be in ALL CAPS and will NOT be repeated or posted anywhere else. Your mission, should you choose to accept, is to create a layout using as many of the items as possible, still making it look beautiful, and like something you'd put in one of your memory books (meaning, don't just throw everything on the page and call it a layout, just to get everything on )

Layouts must be posted by Midnight tonight EST, and must be linked back into THIS THREAD. Please include your list of items used in your description. Everyone who posts a layout will receive a posting bonus (to be distributed tomorrow). The person with the most items used on a cohesive layout, will win a $5.00 gift certificate to my store! In the event of a tie, we'll have a drawing for the winner.

Most of all, HAVE FUN! See you in the Chatroom!
    Last edited by j_camargo6; 05-27-2009 at 12:04 PM.

allright, i finally have internet!
    i am looking forward to the CHAT!

Hope you had fun! I got stuck at Wal Mart, and then was persuaded by a certain little munchkin to let him ride bikes. Sorry I missed it!

4. OH, Sorry you missed it, Erin! We'll do another one the fourth week of next month!

I can't believe it I had it marked on my calendar, ran out to get some errands done, came home ate lunch. Then realized what time it was went to the chat room and everyone is gone. I'm so sorry Jenn for missing it.
    Elaine My Blog
    \

6. No worries, Elaine! We'll catch you next time :-)