shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get ready for the ABC Challenge June 1st!

1. Get ready for the ABC Challenge June 1st!

Hi everyone! My name is Kimberly of Scrapalooza Designs and I am your new host for the ABC Challenge! This is my favorite challenge since I love completing albums and giving them for gifts. I am currently working on some for my 2 year old twin sons, Jonathan and Jackson.

It looks like this challenge left off with the letters 'Q' and 'R'. So, starting June 1st, we will have the letters 'S' and 'T'. Once we finish with the alphabet, we will start over for those who want to start an album or missed some letters.

The challenge with basically work the same way; two layouts with one letter each layout during one month. And... of course, you will get a participation prize!

So, mark your calendars for June 1st and meet me here for some inspirational words.... if you use these, you might get a bonus!!

See you then!

~

How exciting! This will be lots of fun.
    I started an ABC Album and just never finished.

Yay!!! I have been waiting for someone to start this one back up. I've only done a couple since I joined at K & L but I can't wait to see this come back!

Thanks Kimberly

I did not do this before but I think I might have to give it a try. See you then.

Yeah! I keep meaning to get going on this and somehow never do, so this should be good inspiration!
    Mari

Proudly CT for:

6. Yes, we can all start fresh ... well, even if we have already started a book and need to finish it... ha-ha! We will have a lot of fun and I look forward to getting to know you all really well!

~

7. Tomorrow is the big day, everyone! Is everyone ready to start the ABC Challenge? Please mark your calendars to jump in here tomorrow and see what's going on!

~

sounds like fun!

Hi Kimberly,

I'm so glad to participate on this challenge !!
    Here is my lo.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    )
    . .*) .*)
    (. (. (.~Adriana

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

This is my "S" lo. I used Andrea Gold Discovery Kit.

Love girls,
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by adriana; 06-03-2009 at 03:14 AM.
    )
    . .*) .*)
    (. (. (.~Adriana

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter