shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello!!

Red face Hello!!

HELLO! My name is Chrystall and i love scrapbook! I'm from Brazil! Kisses...

2. Welcome, Chrystall! So glad you found us....there's lots to do here, and people to meet, so jump in!

Hi There!
    So glad you found your way to GDS!
    Hope you stop on over and check out our challenges and the gallery for some great inspiration! Can't wait to see your pages too!

Smile

Welcome! Hopefully you learn lots and have loads of fun while you are here.

Hi and welcome to GDS. This is a fun community with lots of great challenges.

Welcome Chrystall! You'll love GDS to bits...

7. Hi Crystall, I am new, here, too, but it looks like we have found a great community here, lovely people and wonderful challenges.
    Have fun!!!

Hi There and great to meet you! Welcome to GDS! Looking forward to seeing your layouts and getting to know you!

Thanks girls! I do not know write well in English, but I also learn that there ... In addition to new techniques of scrapbook, of course! Use a translator for me communicate with you so forgive me if I ever write something wrong here. Kisses for all!

Hi Chrystall and welcome to GDS. You will find lots of friendly, helpful people here. It's a really fun place with lots of challenges. I look forward to seeing your pages in the gallery.