shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3/15 Digiscrap Chat

3/15 Digiscrap Chat

Hey All. This weeks DigiScrap Chat Thursday the 15th at 10pm will be all about Elements. Embellishments, Doo-dads, stuff, whatever you call them, we all use them. I know we've talked about them before. Some of us only a little and some of us use a ton of them. We've talked about how to use them, how we decide where they go on our layouts and how many to use. But how do you keep track of all of them on your computers hard drive?

So remember, to come chat with us Thursday night at 10pm and I'll teach you my method. It's changed several times since I've started digital scrapping but now I've got them all exactly where I want them.

See ya Thursday!
    To visit my blog click the Pineapples Post blinkie below.

Oops,, forgot to show you all what you will be getting for coming to the chat.

Don't forget!!!

SUPER cute pages! I have it on my calendar, thanks! :)
    ~~Julie P.~~

Really cute pages, I plan on being there.
    Joni

I hope to be there for the whole thing this time, .

I can't wait for this chat. I will have to put it on my calendar.

will do my best to be there
    TJMuse

Notice!!! Time change,, I am sorry to have to do this,, but my job changed nights off on me!!! I need to change the time to 9pm. Please forgive me! I leave for work at 10:30pm so a 10 pm chat just wouldn't work. I normally have off the night of chats but this week they need to me to switch nights. It's good for me as I get Friday night off instead. Maybe I can convince hubby to go out.

So remember,,, be there at 9pm,, NOT 10pm.

Thanks all!

I plan to be there!!

I really appreciate you doing this even when you have to work and nights at that. I did that shift for 6 1/2 years and was usually knocked out when I was not at work. Thanks so much.