shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap May 9th, 9PM with Andrea

Speed Scrap May 9th, 9PM with Andrea

Join me for a speed scrap! I get to fill in for Shannon this month and I'm so excited! I hope this will be a lot of fun for everyone!

Here's an unofficial sneak peak of the new kit:

I hope to have it released tomorrow. :)

Here is a hint to get you thinking about the speedscrap:
    We will be using 4 photos, cut into rectangular shape with a landscape orientation.

I hope that helps!
    Last edited by Andrea; 05-08-2009 at 11:26 AM.

Yaaay! I'm not very good at it but I have really enjoyed the speed scraps and that's at a great time so I should be there. You have to go a little bit easy on us though, ok Andrea?

3. Woohoo!! A speed scrap! I figured you guys were probably burned out a little from NSD, but I'm happy to see a speed scrap on the calendar. Can't wait!

4. Yeah! I can come to this one....I LOVE speed scraps...some of my best pages come out of them, cause I don't have time to overthink it!

Yeah, a speed scrap, and Thanks for the Hint on the photos.

I totally made plans tonight for a movie because I thought they weren't happening anymore. *cry* Phooey. You ladies have fun!

7. Quote Originally Posted by liketoshop247 View Post
    I totally made plans tonight for a movie because I thought they weren't happening anymore. *cry* Phooey. You ladies have fun!
    OMG - you reminded me - I made plans tomorrow night to see Star Trek!!! Well, lucky for you, bad luck for me, the SS is tomorrow, not tonight.

Hmmmm, will have to find out other times for the movie!!

Quote Originally Posted by briarwoodpups View Post
    OMG - you reminded me - I made plans tomorrow night to see Star Trek!!! Well, lucky for you, bad luck for me, the SS is tomorrow, not tonight.

Hmmmm, will have to find out other times for the movie!!

Ha! Well...I guess that's what were are here for, thanks for the reminder it is tomorrow...I about jumped on my desk and did a happy dance!

This is a beautiful kit, Andrea!

Oh, boy, oh boy, I am going to be here. If I am a bit late it's just because DD is not helping in the going to bed department.

wife, mother of 2 children and three cats