shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prayers please, please...

Prayers please, please...

Help me ladies!!
    I feel so out of sorts and have been for over a week. My grandma was hospitalized for pancreatitis/possible cancer and stomach ulcers 1 1/2 wks ago. She has now been placed in a nursing home...can't go back home, even though my uncle lives with her.

My parents just got back from vacation in Myrtle Beach, where they had to deal with the fires and now my mom has a horrible sinus infection, plus has to deal with the hospitalization and nursing home for her own mother.

AND FINALLY, my poor husband has had a fever--got up over 102 degrees once--/headache/nausea/vomiting since Friday April 24th, and went to acute care and then to the ER on Wed., the 29th. He had 2 spinal taps done and a whole bunch of tests, and doc said that he had some encephalitis...viral brain infection?? I have been giving him meds at home...at least he has his own personal RN for a wife. He missed a whole week of work and he NEVER misses work.

ANYWAY...between my own battle of severe migraines this past 2 wks and the start of a gluten, dairy, sugar, caffeine free diet to try to help my Fibromyalgia, I have been going crazy!!
    DH has been bedridden for over a week and my help (my parents) were out of town. Plus, I was also going to visit G-ma in hospital all the time.
    My nerves are SHOT!!!!

I think everyone will be fine, I have just been super-exhausted and in so much pain and not able to check in on things. I feel like I have missed so much......I don't even know where to start with NSD stuff...I was sooo looking forward to it...somebody tell me...what'd I miss...where do I start???

Hopefully if I get girls in bed tonite, I can try to catch up with what all is going on.

Thanks for letting me vent, and please say a little prayer that all will work itself out. Thanks. I miss all my GDS friends so much.
    Hugs,
    Amy

WOW! I'm really sorry things are going so horribly for you right now. I will be keeping your entire family in my thoughts & praying that everyone gets better. Look on the bright side, things can only go up from here!

I think a good place to start today's events would be the scavenger hunt, to ease into all of the festivities. Don't forget: Bingo at 9:00 PM.

Whatever you choose do, try to lose yourself in it so that you can forget all of your troubles, even if just for a little while.

Remember: Keep your head up!

((((BIG DIGI HUGS)))) I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

I agree to the scavenger hunt and the cross-word puzzle, it's easy. Also get you bid in for OMAAT's kit (3) for a chance to win. If you are lookign to buy anything everythign is 50% off and even soem special bonuses from specific designers. Just have fun and don't stress.

So sorry, Amy, that everything has come down on you all at once. You need to escape for a few hours and get some "me" time in to de-stress, otherwise you'll get sicker yourself. Don't feel guilty about it, either, it's essential! Hang in and we're all hoping for good outcomes on all fronts.
    Dona

Amy,
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

6. Bless your heart! My thoughts are with you. What a crazy couple of weeks. I hope things calm down and you get a little "me" time tonight.
    (((((HUGS)))))

I am so sorry all this is happening for you right now Amy! You and your family will be in my prayers... big hugs to you! We sure miss seeing you around too!

I'm so sorry to hear how rough it has been for you. I will keep you and your family in my prayers and I hope things start to turn around for you soon.

So sorry to hear all that is happening in your life right now. Hope all is well soon.

Sometimes when it rains it pours but then you see a rainbow and all is good...just hang in there! Thinking of you all...
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.