shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: May Commenting Contest

A FREE kit, and leaving free love for our oh so talented people's? I'm in! Besides I get such wonderful comments from you all, gotta spread the love, lol. Knock, knock...who's there?...LOVIN' IT COMMENTS EVERYWHERE! lol.

Count me in too. It'll remind me to keep sharing the love with all you talented ladies.
    Last edited by 2SparkleOn; 05-19-2009 at 09:15 AM.

You ladies are the best.You never miss me on commenting and I really appreciate it.I try to get to as many as I can but sometimes miss some.You inspire me to do better.It is really nice to know someone is looking at your pages that it takes sometimes hours to complete.(I am a slow scrapper).
    Thank you for all your comments.

I got so much encouragement from all of you...thank you for the time and effort to leave comments. The kit is just a bonus for doing something you like to do :-)
    Ayenn

Quote Originally Posted by techie girl View Post
    You ladies are the best.You never miss me on commenting and I really appreciate it.I try to get to as many as I can but sometimes miss some.You inspire me to do better.It is really nice to know someone is looking at your pages that it takes sometimes hours to complete.(I am a slow scrapper).
    Thank you for all your comments.
    I am right there with you! I am so slooowww -- hours for sure for me too!
    (except for Speed Scraps -- which are the only pages I ever finish in less than 2 hours!)