shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: April Commenting Contest Winners ~ You gotta see this!

April Commenting Contest Winners ~ You gotta see this!

Well I see somehow I missed announcing a commenting contest for April but nevertheless, it's a standing contest so I'm announcing the winners here!

I decided to reward 4 people instead of 3 because...................

ALL FOUR LADIES posted a combined total of an eye-popping...
    6,000 comments
    in our gallery alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So let's hear you congratulate these ladies:

Anna (aka AGARZALDYNRD)
    Terri (aka tbcarter2002)
    Kweta (aka ponicedan)
    Cathy (aka britnkaysmemaw2)

I'll be sending you a PM to get our May Collab kit called Ridin' High! Words can't express how thankful we are all at all the love you show the community!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

YAAAYYY!!!! I'm excited. I haven't even had a chance to see the new kit. Going shopping!!! Thanks bunches!!

Wow, what a nice surprise! I logged in this morning and saw I had a PM from Holly saying I was one of the winners of the April Commenting Contest! It's so funny because I was wondering why on earth I didn't wait until today to get the things I bought in the store last night so I could have gotten the collab. Thanks so much GDS for making this site such a fun place! Congrats to the other ladies too!

OMGoodness~! You ladies are amazing!
    Congratulations Everyone -- you really rock the gallery with your comments and great upbeat spirits!

Yeah ladies.....you ROCK!!!
    I have to admit I am not so good in leaving comments as I should.
    So thank you gorgeous COMMENT QUEENS for all the LOVE you are leaving!!

Carola

6. WOW! You ladies are awesome!! We really appreciate you!

Thanks bunches Holly. I was pleasantly surprised to get the PM this morning. I knew there were a lot of commenting going on this month. Congrats ladies to the other winners. I know I appreciate the love
    And great comments too

8. Congratulations Anna, Terri, Kweta and Cathy! You all deserve it for leaving so much love! Thank you!
    ~ Louise

9. AWESOME work, Ladies!! Thanks for all the LOVIN' you give us!!

10. That's awesome! I know I appreciate the comments! Congratulations to all of you and enjoy that kit!!