shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Big News! Please Welcome....

It's Big News! Please Welcome....

We Have A New Addition to Our GDS Design Team and Community!

Carena Scott Designs

Here is a little about Carena in her own words:

"My name is Carena Scott, mother to my darling daughter Caitlyn (born 2002) who you will see features in many of my layouts. My favourite subject to scrap much like any mum. I first discovered scrapbooking after a neighbour asked me about putting a collage photos together from her recent holiday. At first I thought of putting them together using Word but soon discovered the wonderful world of scrapbooking and never stopped exploring since. I design with Photoshop CS3 and love working with templates. My style can be changeable but I usually love to design with natural elements but will explore new possibilities and will often challenge myself to try new styles or current trends. Born in beautiful New Zealand but did have 17 years in Australia. I still have family in Australia so still have strong connections there but I’m glad to be back home now. Designing offers me the opportunity to work from home as I take care of my elderly mother and darling Caitlyn. Looking forward to meeting everyone around the forum and gallery. Kind regards and happy scrapping." Carena

You can check out Carena's first product released here at GDS and look forward to many more goodies to come!

Here is her beautiful page kit "Antique"...

Carena's also quite the scrapper.. here's a page I just found that she made using her gorgeous Antique Kit!

Please help us give Carena a very warm GDS Welcome!
    Store Sale for 1st Week Only - 30% OFF everything in my store. Enjoy

Welcome to our Community & Home Here at GDS Carena!

Last edited by HollyS; 05-02-2009 at 03:56 AM. Reason: sale added

wow wow wow!!!! Love the kit and the LO is gorgeous!!!

Welcome to gds - can't wait to see what else you have for us :)

LOL wow - I so have to get some of my layouts into the gallery. That is just one of many I have.

I'd like to thank Holly and Debra for such a warm welcome. It's already feeling like home but I'm still finding my way around the many threads in the forum. I have managed to do one challenge so far and enjoyed it enourmously.

For anyone that would like to look around my gallery - you can find it Here

I promise to add some more here soon sometime before my midnight tonight.

In the mean time - here are some other layouts done the the kit: Antique. Hope you like them.
    Again thanks for the welcome. Looking forward to getting to know everyone much better.

Just a quick addition here.
    2 more kits are on their way here is a little sneaky look.

Kit: Arthur by Carena's Designs

Kit; Sweet Pea by Carena's Designs
    Last edited by carena; 04-30-2009 at 04:09 AM.

A HUGE welcome to GDS - I've bought your designs - now I can buy them here! I LOVE your new kit!

HUGE HUGS!
    Helen

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

Welcome Carena, I just love your kits and have a number of them already. Your talent as both a scrapper and designer just totally amazes me.
    Elaine My Blog
    \

Welcome Carena! Love your kit. I'm getting it for a family album I am doing for my grandmother. The colors are perfect and I love all the elements.

Beautiful kit & that page is absolutely adorable!! Welcome Carena, I think you will LOVE it here!

Welcome to GDS, glad to have you!!

9. Welcome, Carena! It's wonderful to have you here! Your kits are beautiful!!

10. Welcome to GDS Carena! Your kits are totally awsome and your lo is fantastic!
    Hugs,
    Jhyll