shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: New Gal (Mom-to-be) from New Jersey

1. New Gal (Mom-to-be) from New Jersey

Hello everyone,

I am new to digital scrapbooking and would like to learn new tips and tricks in making stunning scrapbook pages... Though so far I made only one scrapbook for my niece, its now for my DD (expected in July 2009) that I thought of learning some digital scrapbooking tricks...

Hope to get much guidance and support from this forum/community

thanks for reading
    JBP from NJ

This is the perfect place to get started in digi scrapbooking.

There is a special forum just for new digital scrapbookers - Start with the 'sticky' threads in there, this will give you the info you need right away, other useful info to get started can be found in the Beginner Resources area.

Welcome to the most wonderful, friendly community with digi scrappers of all ranges of ability. If you have any questions just ask, many of us have asked someone that very same question at some time, and many others may be wondering the very same thing as you.

Welcome to GDS. Hope you jump in and have lots of fun here. This is an awesome place to hang out and learn.

Welcome to the gang! This is an awesome group. Everyone here is so friendly and helpful. The classes are great and there are lots of challenges to get you going too. Just jump in and have fun. I look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery.

Hi, there! I know you'll love it here and will learn so much! definitely try the challenges--they'll really help you learn new techniques and styles!
    Mari

Proudly CT for:

6. Thank you all for such your warm messages...... love ya~

Welcome!! This is a great place to learn. What program are you using?
    Wendy
    mom to Emily (India-11), Melody (China-9) & Steven (China-4)
    Waiting for Clarens (Haiti-2)

Welcome to GDS and the world of digi-scrapping
    Hope you check out our gallery and the challenges for some inspiration.
    It can be so overwhelming, but we have all been there
    There is usually someone who can help out with questions you might have