shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap Wednesday, April 22 @ 9pm w/Chanin

So excited to see you all tonight! Just finished your participation prize!!! Yay!!

OK, girls! I had a fun new idea for tonight, so I just updated the original post! Check it out!!!

That's a cool twist! I'm going to try to make it tonite so I'll try to think up some good ones :)

I just sent you a couple of ideas. Actually about 5. Just thoughts. I addressed the pm to Chanin not snowflake beach. Hopefully you will get them.

Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    I just sent you a couple of ideas. Actually about 5. Just thoughts. I addressed the pm to Chanin not snowflake beach. Hopefully you will get them.
    I got them! You were right to send it to Chanin!! Thanks!! :)

Less than 2 hours girls! I've got some great suggestions already! I'm so excited for this!! Woo hoo!

One hour to go and I have a sleeping child
    I am so happy!

8. I really want to play-but I have to go back to school for incoming freshmen night-hopefully I can get out of there by 7-so maybe I can jump in after you chat and get a page done-I sure am going to give it a try!!!

9. What a FANTASTICALLY FUN idea, Chanin!!! Love it and I'm looking forward to being there...provided all the yahoos cooperate!

I got my caffeine fix ready and some chocolate bunnies found their way to my scrapping spot!