shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Speed Scrap Wednesday, April 22 @ 9pm w/Chanin

What a super fun SS Chanin!
    Oh, and the layouts are gorgeous -- I love seeing all the diffrerent pages with the same instructions!

2. What a night! I was here for 5 minutes then gone. We all had food poisoning over the weekend and I guess it came back, at least for my mom it did! At 84 she doesn't get rid of even colds well anymore but this has been a horrible few days for her.

I won't be sleeping much tonight so even though I'm hours behind I thought I finish my layout anyway. Not perfect but here it is.

Lori

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=54949

Good morning everyone! Thanks so much for speed scrapping with me last night! How did you like the twist? I thought it was pretty fun!!

Anyway, the lucky winner of the $5.00 to my store was post #105, picked by random.org, which is Victoria32!!! Congrats!!

Thanks again to everyone who gave suggestions! I hope to have your extra prize to you by Monday! I have a lot going on between now and then, so forgive me if it is late, but you will get it!! I just have to finish it first!!! lol

Yay! Congrats! What a treat!

Quote Originally Posted by Chanin View Post
    Good morning everyone! Thanks so much for speed scrapping with me last night! How did you like the twist? I thought it was pretty fun!!

Anyway, the lucky winner of the $5.00 to my store was post #105, picked by random.org, which is Victoria32!!! Congrats!!

6. Quote Originally Posted by elenasworld View Post
    What a super fun SS Chanin!
    Oh, and the layouts are gorgeous -- I love seeing all the diffrerent pages with the same instructions!
    I do, too! One of my favorite parts is seeing how others interpreted the same thing.

Last night wasn't the best in my household, but the speed scrap was an awesome and welcome reprieve :) Thanks, Chanin!

Oh - and the chickie is doing much better this morning. I was worried she wasn't going to make it, but now she's starting to peck at some food and is more upright. Thanks for everyone's well wishes and prayers sent her way last night!! I might have to scrap her next. She is a beautiful deep red color. And very lady-like. Last night she laid with me and softly trilled and chirped while I was scrapping.

jayne