shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Prayer request

Prayer request

My husband is in the hospital - yesterday after lunch his eyes started swelling up so I took him to the ER. They kept him overnight because they needed to monitor him to make sure that the swelling goes down.

This happened last summer, too, and we never figured out what it was that caused the allergic reaction. Neither time had he eaten anything new or out of the ordinary. The Dr. this time thinks it may be the Licenopril he takes for high blood pressure. He's been on it for 10 years, but they say that you can be on it for 10 or 20 years and never have a reaction, but have one all of the sudden.

Anyway, hopefully I will be able to bring him home this afternoon.

Thinking about you all!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

I will be keeping You and your husband in my thoughts. I sure hope everything goes well and they can find the cause.

will be keeping your husband in prayer

I'm at the hospital visiting him right now. He looks so much better (he looked like Mr. Magoo yesterday with his eyes all swollen shut and his face puffy).

I hope they find out what is the cause and your dh has a speedy recovery.

I hope he recovers quickly. You are both in my prayers!

8. My thoughts are with you!

Thanks guys - I've got him home now and will be making an appointment with the allergy clinic ASAP.

10. I'm praying for him and that the doctors will be able to find the cause quickly