shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap w/Holly ~ Friday, April 17th @ 9pm eastern (Free gift)

Thanks Holly. Look forward to the scrap.

Very cool frame, thanks for sharing it.

Oh my - have to take a good nap today to stay awake ( or to go to sleep and put the alarm.....lol)
    Dont want to miss this fun!!!!

Carola

4. thank you.. its awesome..
    Hugs and Kisses,
    Katrin

---------------------------
    Im creative for:
    Choubinette Design Rakusia Design Noshay Design

Thanks so much...this is SO cute!!!

Thank you very much!

Can't wait. Bring out the SUN!

Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    Be there or be square???? LOL Count me in. Hummmmm a twist....sure hope it is nothing like last week's twist, lol. You did say at the beginning of this post that you would be easy on us, right? LOL
    No worries...the twist is that I gave you a hint and a freebie to use :) Yes I'll b easy!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

9. I'm not going to be able to make it! I am very tired this evening and just know I wont be able to get up at 2:30am and then also I have a sprained wrist....... my left one and I am left handed so I am working very slowly, no good for anything that requires speed, LOL! Oh well ladies have a blast, I will be thinking of you in my dreams!

Quote Originally Posted by jhyll View Post
    I'm not going to be able to make it! I am very tired this evening and just know I wont be able to get up at 2:30am and then also I have a sprained wrist....... my left one and I am left handed so I am working very slowly, no good for anything that requires speed, LOL! Oh well ladies have a blast, I will be thinking of you in my dreams!
    you are dedicated to attempt to get up at 2:30 in the morning!
    I hope your wrist is feeling better and you get some wonderful rest!