shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yet Another Newbie

Yet Another Newbie

Hi, All! Just signed up for the GDS Photoshop Elements Beginner Class! VERY excited (and nervous).

Welcome to GDS! I'm sure you'll enjoy the class but be sure to have a look around the forum and join some of the challenges. I'll be looking forward to seeing your Lo's in the gallery!

And I bet U R not this shy - brave enough to sign up for a Class!!!
    See you in the gallery and the challenges!!!

Carola

Welcome to gds. This is a great site. Jump in and have a ball. Warning. Digi scrappin is VERY addictive LOL

5. Welcome! It's great to have you hear...be sure and holler if you have any questions!

Hi There
    Welcome to GDS
    Hope you enjoy your class and have fun scrapping
    Looking forward to seeing you in the galleries!

Welcome to GDS. The classes here are great! They also have a big variety of challenges that you can participate in to get you going too. I look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery.

Hi all I'm a newbie here and ready to start diving in and learning things. but about me... I'm a Danish born Canadian living in Australia, happily married now for 6 years to a wonderful Australian man. My main interest is creating greeting cards for my family but lately I've taken to making 8 x 8 themed scrapbooks for them. I love to visit the tutorials and galleries to learn and get inspiration. Very nice site here :)

10. Quote Originally Posted by tnkeller View Post
    Hi, All! Just signed up for the GDS Photoshop Elements Beginner Class! VERY excited (and nervous).
    HI there!! So nice to see ya! I would love it if you could tell me what you think of this class once you've completed! I really, really, really want to take it, but have to be way (overboard) frugle since I lost my job. :-(

Nice to 'meet' you!!

Candi