shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Angel Mercy signing in

Angel Mercy signing in

I thought it would be nice to start a new thread for Angel Mercy, so we all have a chance to welcome her!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Mercy View Post
    Hello , My on line name is Angel Mercy, I am New, and eager to get Started. I haven't done a lot o Scrapping, except for my Love......Desktops, I make them for myself and my Family. As I am Now Retired I have more Free PC Time and will be signing in Frequently To check thing out.. Especially the Tutorial Things.

Just ask if you need help with .... yeah, just anything....lol

Hugs
    Carola aka okekeca

2. Welcome, Angel Mercy! Make yourself at home, and I can't wait to see your pages in the gallery!

Welcome to GDS! You'll love it here!

Hi There and Welcome to GDS! Congratulations on your retirement! What fun to have the time to really enjoy all the fun things in life now... warning though.. digi-scrapping is very addictive!

So nice to meet you!

Welcome!! Beware....Digi-scrapping is VERY addictive!
    Wendy
    mom to Emily (India-11), Melody (China-9) & Steven (China-4)
    Waiting for Clarens (Haiti-2)

Hello, and welcome to GDS!

Hello & welcome to GDS. Congrats on the retirement. I look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery.

Welcome! If you do desktops (not Windows) you're already there! Can you tell I'm a Mac person??

Hi There!
    Hope you have a great time delving into digi-scrapping!
    Tutorials are a great place to start and I have tried lots and lots of tutorials.
    some of them I just couldnt get, but the fun thing about digi-scrapping is there are plenty of different ways to get the same effect
    So if one tut gets you stumped, just look for another one on the same topic, or come back to it later.

and dont forget to have fun!

Smile Thank You All!!

Ladies I am Awed,
    The first reply's I have ever gotten when I joined and Introduced myself to other Scrapbooking Sites and this is the Most Awesome One!! You are all Wonderful ! and if DH doesn't get Sick again and Live-in Son stays off my PC I will be here every Day!! ( my fault with my son... I created a pc hog when I showed him how to use the PC) LOL. Thank You again., Itching to do more... But I must Make Easter Gifts( graphic artist that I am... ) for my On Line Womens Group. I am Taking New Members, If you are Interested Let me Know in Private Message.. I will give you the Info.

Angel Mercy!!