shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brand Spankin' New

Brand Spankin' New

Hello everyone,
    My name is Lisa and I'm from Tennessee. I am brand spankin' new to everything here. I came across this site today while searching the internet. This really looks like a lot of fun. A friend of mine told me a while back she was into digital scrapbooking but had no idea what it was all about. I'm going to look around and do more searching and try to figure this all out and put something together.

I am a stay at home mother who has three kids, ages 23, 18 and 11. A few months ago, my 23 yr. old moved in with her 2 children and gave birth to her third in January. So... there is never a dull moment in our house! My grand children are 7 wks. old, 3 yrs. old and 6 yrs. old. I watch the two smallest while she works trying to get her life back on track.

I look forward to spending time here.

Lisa

2. Welcome, Lisa! At our house, we know crazy, too! So glad you found us and I'm looking forward to seeing your pages! All you need to do is holler if you have any questions!

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa and welcome to GDS. Look forward to seeing your lo's in the gallery. This is a super fun community with great members. Great place to learn all about DigiScrapping.

4. Hi Lisa! Sounds like you have lots of fun things to scrap at your place!! You are in the right place to learn! Jump right in, ask questions, look into the classes we offer, join a challenge or two and we'll be here to help every step of the way!
    WARNING: you're gonna love it!! Hee hee!
    Just take it..."One Memory At A Time"
    Have you seen my new kits?
    Check Out My Store

Hi There and Welcome to GDS! So glad you found your way here.
    The challenges will help you learn your program as you start to explore the digi-scrapping world and you can pick up some great freebies along the way too. Dont forget to check out the daily downloads, which can also help build your stash as you start scrapping!

Congrats on your family's new addition and hope to see you around.
    Have fun!

6. Hi and welcome it is a really fun freindly pace here!
    [/CENTER]

welcome to digital scrapbooking. i tell ya once you get the hang of this you will never return full time to traditional scrapbooking.
    i have a 5 yr old granddaughter that i home school so i know all about craziness

Welcome to GDS. I was a newbie about 2 months ago and now I don't think I can call myself that anymore. What really helped was taking the beginners class for the program I use and then doing the challenges. I really have learned a lot and learn something new every day. Jump in and relax, this is a very friendly community!!

Welcome to GDS!! You will be addicted in no time! Love your frugal blog, I am all about being frugal. I have 4 kids and have cut my grocery bill from $1000 a month to under $600 a month (it may still sound like a lot, but I do child care too so I feed 5-6 kids during the day too)!

Anyway, glad to have you here!!!

Welcome to GDS, i am loving it here so far. I am fairly new myself and have been throwing myself into learning as much as I can about digi scrapbooking. I still have a few things I want to learn how to do and will get to it as I have time. Be sure to ask questions if you need to.

WOW Chanin, good thing you mentioned the daycare thing ;)
    Elizabeth

I create for Shelly's Art
    check out my blog