shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any tricks for getting grape juice out of upolstery?

Hybrid View

1. Any tricks for getting grape juice out of upolstery?

WHO CARES??!! But since you were nice enough to check out this thread and offer your help & advice, I'm surprising you with a 50% off coupon to my store!!
    Just spend $5 in my store and use the coupon code: omaatlovesme for 50% off your purchase! It expires March 31, 2009 so be sure to use it soon!!

While you're there, check out my new kit (that does look a little like grape juice so there's a distant connection LOL) Kick Back & Relax. It's 30% off and the ST round 3 kit! YEAH!!
    Be sure to check out what the contestants in round 3 to with it for awesome inspiration!!

JAB has a matching word art pack Just Relax that is to die for too!

Happy Scrapping!!
    Just take it..."One Memory At A Time"
    Have you seen my new kits?
    Check Out My Store

You are too funny! Thanks for the coupon...I will definitely be picking up your new kit!

This is hilarious! What a great way to surprise us with a coupon. Thanks bunches. I love your new kit.

Oh boy.. now I will be able to sit back and relax.. I was cringing and racking my brain trying to think of a way to get out that grape juice!

I so agree with you too.. love the Contestant's use of your kit already!

rofl rofl rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Certainly grabbed our attention!

Fantastic new kit, and thanks for the coupon!!

Just LOVE the colors in this kit. Thanks for the coupon. Re: the grape juice--I think there's just about nothing quite so permanent as grape juice; it used to be my nemesis. Consider dyeing your couch purple! You might try some OxyClean made into a paste (test on a hidden portion first), dabbed on, then sponge-rinse off. No guarantees on this one.

7. Too funny !got me thinking though and I was about to let you know I would try to steam it out if you had a lil steamer otherwise i don't know. Thankyou so much for the coupon though Have a great day

HAHAHA!!! Very funny & Thanks for the coupon!

9. LOL- what a great way to give out coupons :)

Ladies...this kit is fantastic :) grab it !!
    JAB Digital Designs

Cool way to grab our attention and surprise us with this nice coupon. I already bought your new kit but I bet I can find something else I want. haha!
    Thanks!