shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Iowan Gal

Iowan Gal

Hi Everyone! I am currently living in Iowa, hope to move ... too cold for me! We moved here from Florida! I am a mom of an almost 2 year old son, Lucas. Married for about 3 years? to Tom and my name is Donna. I have taken Graphic Courses in College and played around with making icons at Livejournal. You guys are most impressive! Your knowledge of computer hardware (scanners, printers, and cameras) is astounding! I hope to become a great scrapbooker who can add to the awesomeness that is your site and community.

Welcome!

3. Welcome! I live in Ames. I grew up in Iowa, and married a Canadian. We lived in Canada for 7 years before we moved back. It's warmer in Iowa than Canada! There are many talented designers here, you will love a lot.

Welcome to GDS. I live in the St. Louis, Missouri area. Have to agree with you there are some VERY talented people here with some awesome lo's. Look forward to seeing your work in the gallery too.

Hello,

I live in north central Iowa about 2 hour straight north of you,
    nice to meet you

welcome to GDS. this is a great place to hang out while browsing through all of the eye candy ;)
    Elizabeth

I create for Shelly's Art
    check out my blog

Hi Donna and welcome!!
    Yes this forum really rocks - there are so many talented designers, photographers and scrappers here.
    But the best thing is - we are a caring bounch of nutties and we love all kind of challenges.

Carola