shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 12 Mar 2009 SPEED SCRAP FIX

1. 12 Mar 2009 SPEED SCRAP FIX

Hi Ladies!

It's the second week of March, and that means it's my turn to host the weekly Speed Scrap! I look forward to spending time with you all and seeing your awesome speedy layouts!!

Join me on Thursday March 12, 2009 at 9 PM EST for the Speed Scrap! Be there and you'll finish a layout and receive a Fabulous Posting Bonus! Don't be there, and there's no TELLIN' where you'll be!

Set a calendar reminder HERE.....

OH! And I got the posting bonus done and remembered to post it! How's that for organized? (ok, it isn't really, but I can pretend, right?)

Last edited by j_camargo6; 03-11-2009 at 07:19 PM.

Yay!! I'm ready!!

Hooray! A Speed Scrap! I am so addicted to them, who knew!
    you are on my calendar

My calendar is set!

woohoo! Can't wait...am definately gonna try to make it! Cute announcement too Jenn!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

6. you are on my reminder
    [/CENTER]

Jenn, you are so funny!! Speak to the addicts...host a speed scrap...and they will come!! LOL!! Reminder set...whoo hoo!!

8. Guess I'll give it a whirl!!! Sounds like fun.

Northern suburbs of Chicago...just south of the Wisconsin border.
    So I'm new to this site...WHAT'S A SPEED SCRAP????????
    Happy Scrapping
    Nanci
    Wife of one terrific guy for 40 years
    Mom of Rebecca (David), Staci (Terry), Brooke (Clayton), Adam (Julie) & Charlie (the dog)
    Gramma to Maxwell, Emma, Kai & Forest
    "Blessed are the children of scrapbookers, for they shall inherit the scrapbooks." ~Author Unknown

10. Nanci,

You'll receive a series of "instructions" (such as 'pick 2 solids and 1 patterned paper' or use a diamond shape somewhere on your LO) every 10 minutes over the course of an hour. At the end of the instruction hour, you'll have another hour to finish up your LO, post it, and receive a posting bonus!

It's tons of fun and VERY addicting, LOL!

Hope you can make it!