shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It's coming...March 6th!!

It's coming...March 6th!!

Hey y'all, you're speed scrappin with me this Friday the 6th at 9PM East Coast (US) time! Click HERE to get schedule your event reminder! And I have a new twist on the participation prize...I'd love for you guys to let me know what kinds of things you'd like to see as a participation prize! So post those here in this thread, can't wait to see what you come up with!
    Last edited by Silly Bean; 03-03-2009 at 09:44 AM.
    Shannon Harris ~ Silly Beans Scraps
    <---Are you FANtastic?!--->

OOOOOO! I'm glad it's Friday!! I would like......oh so many things but I guess if I had to name just a few I'd say pretty paper and glittery elements.

SPEED SCRAP...WHOO HOO!! Well, Shannon, I love your glitter swirls, and your unique elements, and the glitter paper, and I love...well...actually...any prize will be AWESOME!! Set my reminder...yee ha!!

Got my calendar set. Missed last weeks, lol.

I love unusual elements that make you "think outside the box" to use them.

I'm hoping I can make it ... will know for sure Friday evening.
    Cheri

6. I'm still so happy over the 5 finger special I can't see straight - LOL. I have both the art & soul and the breath of autumn now and that makes me a happy, happy camper. that multi-colored stitchy swirl is sooooooo cool. I'm happy with anything you guys come up with!

I like anything as a participation bonus. I like when they pick one lucky winner with a coupon for a kit from their store ... that is something that makes everyone want to do the challenge.

8. did you know that it says its tonight on the calendar ? I was thinking I was going to have to miss it because of the Supreme Team Challenge chat. I am so glad!

for prize ... I am easy LOL. I love alphas ... I love bling ... I love mini kits ... I love templates ... the one thing Im less of a fan of is QPs.

I'm going to try to make it, Shannon!

I had so much fun at the last one that I am up for another one. I love the way that I get pushed out of my comfort zone.

Laura