shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone from NC?

Anyone from NC?

Hi all, I have been on this site since November & am just now finding this thread. I am still learning about this site and all it has to offer. Anyway, I love this site!! You all are awesome & friendly & helpful & I appreciate every one of you!!!! I am learning so much!! Thanks everyone! Kweta (Boone, NC)

I'm not from NC, but have a Niece near Charlotte, and my DD is in Columbia, SC. I really enjoy seeing all of your lo's in the gallery. Glad you found GDS, I agree, it is such a great site and everyone is so helpful.

Hey there Kweta, I know I've already said hi in the SS, but hi again! We're at Fort Bragg right now, in Fayetteville!
    Shannon Harris ~ Silly Beans Scraps
    <---Are you FANtastic?!--->

Hi Kweta, I have family in Boone. My ex-FIL works at App State and I have a nephew who is currently attending App State.

Welcome.
    Elizabeth

I create for Shelly's Art
    check out my blog

5. Fayetteville here :) I am a newbie!

Hi Mom ver. 2.0 and welcome to GDS.

hi i am from fayetteville nc too...we are stationed here at ft. bragg...a beginner with designing online...but i absolutely love it...

Welcome to GDS to both mom V2 and making memories. We'd love to know your first names so it's less awkward to address you! There are lots of great challenges and things going on here to be involved in. Hope to see your layouts in the gallery!
    Dona

My name is Memorie Hamrick...I am sorry...I have it on my signature. Good to hear from you and I love GDS...I have enjoyed my time here so far.

I have family around Charlotte :) My mom and grandparents lived there until my mom was 7 I think. The Bullocks and some Broome's by marriage. Welcome, everyone here is very helpful!