shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: March Photoshop classes now open for enrollment!

I see classes are up!!! But I think I am going to have to have a quick lunch first. Tummy doing the grumbellies.

Ok I was fooled. The links to the classes are up but nothing posted yet. I guess I will go have lunch then and come back afterwards. Sorry about that.

I think you just had everyone rushing to their computers! lol
    too funny! =)

4. I am out at a wine tasting this afternoon and just had a quick minute to log on - WHAT??? Still no class????
    Miz Andrea, where art thou???? LOL!!!
    She must be waiting on me to get home! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
    Bootybella

Quote Originally Posted by Bootybella View Post
    I am out at a wine tasting this afternoon and just had a quick minute to log on - WHAT??? Still no class????
    Miz Andrea, where art thou???? LOL!!!
    She must be waiting on me to get home! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
    She must be or something. I have been waiting it seems like forever. I guess I'm bored.

6. Hi all! Glad to see all the excitement :) We just got the classroom forums set up for her a little while ago today so shouldn't be long...perhaps later tonight :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Holly,
    I just signed up. Is it too late?

8. Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    Holly,
    I just signed up. Is it too late?
    Not at all, enrollment closes on the 8th!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

YAAY!!!! I tried to download the welcome letter pdf file but it won't let me. Let me know what I should do next. How exciting!!!

I think Andrea sent an email with it also cause that's how I read it. I can't wait to get started so I can find out what all these buttons and do-hickeys do in Photoshop. lol.

My Blog || My Twitter