shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 27Feb DD: Awesome Glitter from Snowflake Beach!

27Feb DD: Awesome Glitter from Snowflake Beach!

Hey, it's Friday! Yay! And that is in no way related to today's Daily Download, but I just thought I would share my excitement...bring on the weekend!! Hehe, anyways, check out these great glitters from Snowflake Beach: Cora's Glitter Sheets! Awesome colors huh? And remember, they're only free for the next 24 hours!

Click HERE to download these from the store. Have a great night/day!
    Shannon Harris ~ Silly Beans Scraps
    <---Are you FANtastic?!--->

2. Thank you :)

3. Thank you so much Snowflake Beach for the cool glitter pages! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us at the Speed Scrap! I think I'll have to use some glitter
    [/CENTER]

Chanin, Thanks for the glitter to go with the Cora's Best Friend kit. Great colors!! Like Hollie said, may have to use some glitter tonite at the SS!!

5. thank you very much for the glitter

Thanks for the glitter. I agree, hope there is some glittery item tonight. See you all there!!

thanks so much for this

You guys are cracking me up! I just checked this thread because I thought, "Hey! I should use glitter for the speed scrap tonight since they can get it for free!!" We will definitely use glitter!!! Woo hoo!!!

9. Thank you very much... 'preciate ya sharing with us!

Oh, so very nice! Thank you.

Laura

Closed Thread