shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I the only one from South Carolina, USA?

1. Am I the only one from South Carolina, USA?

Hi! Am I here alone from South Carolina, USA? I live in the upstate.

I am not for SC, but my inlaws live there near HiltonHead. We try to go at least once a year. The beaches sure beat the snow here in OH

Welcome to GDS!
    Hope you stop by and check out our challenges and take a peek at the Daily Downloads. The challenges are a great way to get your feet wet and pick up some goodies while doing it.

3. Hello

Yes, Hilton Head is wonderful! Love the beaches! I live about 4 hours away from the beaches as I am in upstate -- at the foothills of the mountains but I did live almost on the beach many years ago just before my children were born and during my first child's birth. I'm sure you do enjoy the beach much more than you do the snow of OH. (LOL) Thanks for the welcome.

Hi there! I live in NC, and I grew up in Rock Hill, SC! Welcome to GDS, and what Liz said above!
    Shannon Harris ~ Silly Beans Scraps
    <---Are you FANtastic?!--->

5. Hello

Great! We have at least two Carolina Girls here!
    I'm from the Greenville area (Fountain Inn actually).
    Thanks for the welcome.

I wish I lived there in SC... especially now during this cold winter here in Maryland!

Welcome to GDS! Hope you hear from another SC Scrapper :) If not, no worries.. we're a friendly international bunch anyways

Looking forward to getting to know you!

7. Hi

South Carolina has great weather but for the past 3 summers we have hit record highs in temps and record droughts as well. This winter we've also hit some record lows. All we've had is a dusting of snow this year. I love to see at least one good, good snow each winter but we, here in the south, are just not equipped to handle snow since we so seldom have any to amount to anything.

I love meeting people from all over the country and the world. So I'm good! (LOL)

Thanks for the welcome.

Hi Barbara and welcome to GDS. My daughter and grandkids live in SC. Batesburg, near Columbia. We hope to go visit them in a couple of months.

Look forward to seeing your lo's in the gallery. this is such a fun, friendly site, and oh btw, VERY addictive, lol.

9. Well Hello

I live only an hour away from Columbia. Thanks for the welcome.

10. Mauldin resident!

I don't know if I am even doing this right since I just signed on for the first time and haven't done other sites either. But, a Hawaii friend from a long time ago just got me interested in Digital Scrapbooking and I have been trying to get started. It is very overwhelming; starting from scratch and building up enough good stuff to chose from (like we all had to do a long time ago with paper, pens, stickers, etc). Anyway, I live in Mauldin so am obviously VERY close to Fountain Inn. I don't have any friends here who have switched to digital scrapping. Everyone still likes to get together with all their STUFF! I like the idea of just using a laptop and no mess! Glad to see someone from around here.