shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Georgia on my Mind

Hybrid View

Georgia on my Mind

Hi Y'all,

I'm currently living in GA, Gwinnett Co - NE of Atlanta. Any other Southern Digi-Scrappers around here?

Cheers,
    ~Aly

Hey Aly,

My name's Sarah and I'm from Jacksonville, (Northeast Florida) So, I'm not that far from ya'!
    Sarah

to GDS Aly! And thanks for getting that song stuck in my head, LOL!

Sorry, I'm not a southern scrapper, I'm from Colorado. I do visit Arkansas and Mississippi about once a year (end of March this year), though.

Aly, right in my ole neck of the woods! I so LOVE Atlanta! I lived in Cobb county. And I'm still a diehard fan of the Braves! So glad you found and can't wait to see more of you around GDS....'

Take care,
    Holly
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

I'm From Good Ole Springfield, Ohio. Sinus Valley For Sure!

6. Hi there, from another southern scrapper. I live just south of you in Newnan (Coweta County).

Hello to another Buckeye

I'm a buckeye girl too. Born in Urbana, Ohio. My Mom & sister live on Rt. 68 close to Navistar plant. My husband is retired AF. Understand the Sinus Valley!, but right now we live in Fenton, Missouri and believe me, this year the old allergies are kicking up big time.

We are heading to Ohio to spend Mem. Day weekend with the family on Sat. at Indian Lake. Always a fun day!

Cathy V

Hello Sarah from Jacksonville....I am Sarah from Sanderson Florida...right outside of Jax.....
    Sarah Sheppard

Hi Aly. I'm in FLA, but originally Cobb County, GA. I LOVE THIS SITE! I'll be looking for you.

10. Hi Aly,

I live south of you, in Rockdale County. We're located in what I call "the 12-mile zone' - 12 miles from Conyers, 12 miles from McDonough and 12 miles from Stockbridge. I'm new to this site and ds.

Barbara