shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 40% sale off most items during our Valentine's Sale!

40% sale off most items during our Valentine's Sale!

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Are you all trying to break my bank? These awesome sales are making me shop .. I don't think that it is a bad thing but my dh sure does !

3. Great! There are a few things I have my eye on.

Oh, you guys, I am in soooo much trouble........

what an awesome sale!
    i think i need some retail therapy to cheer me up!

6. You guys really have a lot of nerve. I have bought and bought and bought here lately, and just made myself a promise that I'm not going to spend any more money on digital scrapbooking this month, but here you go putting on a heckuva sale and there are such cute new packages, I ended up with two more. sheesh... give us a break, already! So... if I spent $10 more, do I get another collab kit coupon? Just curious... :)
    jayne

Yeah, I love a sale!!
    Sharon

Quote Originally Posted by redhotdesigns View Post
    Yeah, I love a sale!!
    Sorry about that! but Happy Valentine's Day Anyways!

Quote Originally Posted by briarwoodpups View Post
    You guys really have a lot of nerve. I have bought and bought and bought here lately, and just made myself a promise that I'm not going to spend any more money on digital scrapbooking this month, but here you go putting on a heckuva sale and there are such cute new packages, I ended up with two more. sheesh... give us a break, already! So... if I spent $10 more, do I get another collab kit coupon? Just curious... :)
    jayne
    Yes, I was wondering about maybe another Collab Kit, cause I would do just about ANYTHING for the December Collab Kit...I wasn't here yet...please...oh, please...LOL!!

Seriously, though, is there any way to get a Collab Kit that was here before we were??? :)

Wanted to make sure everyone sees this.. sale ends today!