shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Feb 11 Speed Scraps w/ Jenn

1. Feb 11 Speed Scraps w/ Jenn

Join me for a Speed Scraps here in the GDS Forum at 9 pm EST on Wednesday, February 11, 2009. It's gonna be crazy fun!

Everyone will receive a participation bonus, and one participant will receive a free kit!

See you there!!!

Cute lo to catch our attention! Will be there if we aren't floating down the river by morning from the 3" of rain we are to get tonight!

Thanks Jenn for hosting the next Speed Scrap!! I thought one might be coming...I was going through withdrawal...the shakes and everything!! LOL!!

4. Looking forwad to it.

You're doing this at the same time as Lost is on!!! We'll see what I choose tonight!

6. Quote Originally Posted by mbm69 View Post
    You're doing this at the same time as Lost is on!!! We'll see what I choose tonight!
    OH NO!!! Do you have TIVO?

I have a family wedding this week and today was the only day I wasn't obligated to be elsewhere.....and I know what it's like to need your weekly Speed Scraps fix!!!

I know you'll make the right choice, Janick

I want to play!!! I don't usually take my laptop home during the week. It reminds me toooooo much about all the "work" things I have to do....but tonight might be a night I take it home. See you later.

Yay! Speed Scraps tonight!
    I am going to try to be there -- I need a break from my crazy week.

9. Speed Scraps in 37 MINUTES!!!!

I'm here!!! Anxiously waiting. lol