shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: And Yet Another....

And Yet Another....

When do you do your best scrapping? Or when do you spend the most time scrapping? Weekends, nights... wee hours of the night? (lol...like me!)

Late at night for new ideas, very early morning for best use of those ideas. I do "housekeeping" type work during the day. Goes like this:

late-at-night: "a new idea!" quickly jot down an inventory list of what I'd like to do, ideas for papers, elements, color palette, textures, etc etc. Might open up PSE and start with a few easy things, but usually my mind is too tired to do much more than this.

early the next morning: "so this is what you came up with last night. well this won't work, this is brilliant, we can do this and this, but where in the world did you come up with something that lame?" open up PSE and really start designing the final ideas.

during the day housekeeping: "gotta resize all of these! should have made one in each color of the color pallette. clean up messy pixels. etc etc"

and I'm completely sane. Really I am. (doncha just love how I camouflaged the strait jack?? ; ))) heehee
    Liz Pike

Blog updated Thursday October 19