shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Posting LOs on threads

Hybrid View

Posting LOs on threads

How do I post the actual picture of my lo on a thread vs. a link to the gallery? I see the many people do this and I guess it is ok to do. I like that I don't have to go back and forth to see the los then return to the forum.

if you go to your gallery and view your layout, just copy the url you see and then go to the thread you post a picture of your layout in and click the yellow mountain button when in your post mode and paste in the url. You'll be good to go!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...0&ppuser=13572

OK,testing!!

Didn't work, let me try this again.

ooops, i'm sorry, you right click on your layout as you are viewing it in your gallery. Then you copy/paste that url that shows up in the popup box :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

OK, it's still not working. Maybe I'm falling asleep!! I'll keep trying. Thanks for the help.

Testing

Still not working. Where do I find "copy image location"? All I get is copy or copy shortcut.

9. Anna, when looking at the picture, right click on it and go to properties. Then copy the image location.
    In the post go to add photo (the little mountain box) and paste that image location there, then it will show up.
    You can then link it by highlighting that information and using the link button (world with link icon) and then pasting the actual regular URL (the address bar URL in your browser) in that space.
    Hope that helps!
    Just take it..."One Memory At A Time"
    Have you seen my new kits?
    Check Out My Store

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...s-Day-Gift.jpg

YEA!!!! It worked!! Thanks to all for the response. I can now rest easy!! lol