Welcome to the November Lyrical Challenge. I am Bright Eyes and host of this fun challenge.
November is a wonderful time of year.... the holidays are right around the corner, the weather is moving from Fall toward winter, and we have so much to be thankful for. This month's theme is "What November means to you"
. The field is wide open of you to decide what you want to scrap.
Remember this is a Lyrical Challenge so you should have the lyrics or song title on your page.
Can't wait to see the wonderful layouts you will create this month.
(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the November Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
(3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
(4) Please post your layout in the Lyrical Challenge Gallery HERE
(5) Come back here and post the image of the page
you created, and link it to your page in the gallery so we can all leave you some love!
(6) HAVE FUN!
ETA: Please list the song title and who wrote or preformed it in the gallery description for your page. As a courtesy, we give credit to the author/composer. Thanks.
I will have a special surprise bonus for all who particiapte in this challenge by posting and linking their creations here. Please be sure to credit the designer's kit/s when you post to the gallery.
This challenge runs through November 30th.