Welcome to the August Journaling Challenge!!!
This is going to be an exciting month for me!
Some of you may know that when I'm not on the computer designing, I'm teaching Zumba classes.
Well next week I'm headed to Orlando for the 2012 Zumba Instructors Convention and I am beyond excited!!!
I can't even imagine what it's going to be like amidst a sea of 7500 fellow instructors all dressed like the inside of a Skittles bag!
So....with that in mind.....think back to an event you were excited about....a vacation, wedding, party....something you were planning for, and tell about it using my Inspire Me Template 2 from my store as your guide!
(just click on the image to download)
This template has been saved in psd, tiff, sbpage and individual png layers.
Feel free to move things around
Here is the keyword to the product for when you post in the Gallery: cbj-inspiremetemplate2
(1) Your layout can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout counts as one entry towards the July Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
(3) Please post your layout in the Journaling Challenge Gallery HERE
(4) Post your layout on your Blogs/Facebook Page and include a link back to this challenge. (please also include your blog/FB link when you post your creations in this thread)
(5) Come back here and show us what you created!
(6) HAVE FUN!
This challenge runs through August 31st!
I can't wait to see your creations when I get back!!!!!
(hopefully I'll be able to create a layout about my experience too!)