1. Pick one or two papers. If you choose two papers, layer them on top of each other, one slightly smaller than the other.
2. Choose one to three photos. If you choose one or two, duplicate so that you have three photos total. "Cut" into circular shapes, getting gradually smaller.
3. Blend (or use opacity) to blend an element into your background.
4. Place your photos vertically (but offset) down the page.
5. Select two more papers and "cut" into circular shapes to layer with photos. Can also choose 2 circular type elements instead.
6. Layer elements of choice under and over photos, maintaining the vertical composition.
7. Create a title, maintaining the vertical feel of your page.
OK! That's the last one! Finish your pages and upload your layout to the Speed Scrap Gallery
and if you post by the time I wake up in the morning you are still eligible for the posting bonus and gift certificate!
Be sure and post here in the thread with a link to your page in the gallery so we can all leave some love!
Since the baby's not screaming I'll probably be around long enough to finish my LO, so I'll try to answer any questions that might come up :)
Thanks so much for coming!