I thought I would get this thing going a little bit early, in case some of you are going to be tight for time. First off, let's explain this a bit!
Here is the basic Speed Scrap info:
Starting at the top of the hour, I will post your first instruction, followed by 1 more step every ten minutes through the hour!
At the top of the second hour, I will post the last instruction and then you'll have 1 additional hour to finish and post your layouts.
Some important things to remember to make the Speed Scrap go a bit smoother:
• The instructions/steps are all pretty self-explanatory, but also remember that you can interpret them creatively. I'm not a drill sergeant! Do the best you can on the instructions, but don't freak out over them. Be creative! Please don't stress - remember this is for fun!
• Go Digital products are NOT required, but of course, we love it when you use them!!
• I will re-cap all the steps/requirements at the end of the hour in my first post of this thread.
• We will do the chat in this thread. I've had the odd problem lately with the chat room, so to make sure everything runs as smooth as it can, we'll just chat in this thread.
• There will be a posting bonus for everyone and I will draw one lucky winner (through random.org) to win a $5.00 coupon to my store. I will use all the thread posting numbers in this thread.
HERE IS YOUR FIRST INSTRUCTION
, so you can maybe get a head-start on what we're going to do:
1. Choose 2 or 3 photos with bright or vivid colors (enhance them, if necessary) and three or more papers (that coordinate with your photos). One must be solid and two with patterns.
See you at the Speed Scrap!