Originally Posted by suseadoodle
A friend conned me into "attending" a webinar with her last night at the same time -- but she wouldn't have been able to do that if I had remembered. I had set up a reminder for the event through the site reminders option BUT it sent me the reminder sometime Wednesday night instead of 2 hours before the event like I had requested.
I know I won't get the "participation" goodie -- which is okay -- but is there a place where I can find out what the prompts were so I can try this LO "plan" anyhow? (I wanted to participate because it sounded fun more than to get the goodies.)
Here are the seven prompts
1. Use One paper
2. take your three pictures (or one picture duplicated). Use the same photo effect on all three. You're going to make them 3 sizes...a small rectange/square, a medium rectangle/square, and a large rectangle/square (your largest is going to be around 4x5). Position them with the large and small photo on one side (hanging off the side of the layout) and the medium one on the other side (hanging off the side of the layout).
3. use some sort of embellishment underneath your photos to call attention to them. It can be a frame, a splatter, etc. Reuse this element in other areas if desired.
4. layer flowers and leaves underneath your photos, and along the sides of the layout.
5. use lace or trim, or strips of papers in, around and/or underneath your flowers/leaves and photos
6. Use strings, bows, AND jewels in your clusters.
7. pick a word that describes the "face/faces you love" and use it in and around your clusters, at least (but not limited to) 2 times.
you can also find them here is this post:
Was the webinar at least interesing? hope so