1. Use One paper
2. take your three pictures (or one picture duplicated). Use the same photo effect on all three. You're going to make them 3 sizes...a small rectange/square, a medium rectangle/square, and a large rectangle/square (your largest is going to be around 4x5). Position them with the large and small photo on one side (hanging off the side of the layout) and the medium one on the other side (hanging off the side of the layout).
3. use some sort of embellishment underneath your photos to call attention to them. It can be a frame, a splatter, etc. Reuse this element in other areas if desired.
4. layer flowers and leaves underneath your photos, and along the sides of the layout.
5. use lace or trim, or strips of papers in, around and/or underneath your flowers/leaves and photos
6. Use strings, bows, AND jewels in your clusters.
7. pick a word that describes the "face/faces you love" and use it in and around your clusters, at least (but not limited to) 2 times.