Jan 9th Speed Scrap happenin' here!
In about 52 minutes we'll get going on the first GDS Speed Scrap of 2009! Can't wait to see who comes!
Starting at the top of the hour, I will post your first instruction, followed by 1 more instruction every ten minutes through the hour.
At the top of the second hour. I will post the 7th and final instruction and then you'll have 1 additional hour to finish and post your LOs.
(I will allow a 15 min. grace period for gallery posting purposes. The gallery may slow down when we were all trying to post at once!)
If we have any other technical difficulties, I might also allow a few extra minutes. I will let you know.
Please note that prizes will not be given out to entries posted after this time, although we would still love to see what you have come up with!!
You must post in your GDS member gallery AND link back here in the forum. If you do not post back here I will not know that you have participated and you will not be able to receive the prize. Maybe soon we'll have a Speed Scrap gallery for you to post in! ;)
Some important things to remember to make the Speed Scrap go a bit smoother:
- The instructions are all pretty self-explanatory, but remember that you can interpret them creatively. I may be an Army wife, but I'm no drill sergeant! Do the best you can on the instructions, but don't freak out over them. Be creative! You won't be disqualified!!
- You can use a template if you want.
- goDigitalScrapbooking products are NOT required, but of course, we love it when you use them!!
- I will re-cap all the instructions again each time I post a new instruction.
- For each instruction there must be a different element. You may not use the same element to fulfill requirements for 2 different instructions.
Please don't stress! Speed scraps are fun. Just take the instructions to mean what YOU think they mean and have fun!!!
PLEASE, PLEASE REMEMBER - post back here when you are done so I will know you are playing along!!
Shannon Harris ~ Silly Beans Scraps
<---Are you FANtastic?!--->
Last edited by Silly Bean; 01-09-2009 at 06:01 PM.
Reason: Added Instructions for Play