Join in another quickpage exchange! The process for sharing files has changed so please read all of the below to get the information you need to submit your files for the album!
This exchange will be using Veronica's Plumbago Page Kit
If you make a quickpage, you will get this along with all other submitted pages by participants:
Remember that all participants get all quickpages submitted for this exchange so you'll get an entire album back! Check out our Quickpage Exchange Gallery
to see what the participants have created.
- Each participant will submit at least 1 quick page but not more than 2 using this kit only (but you may include any commercial use supplies as well).
- Sign-ups are requested for this so that we know who is working on pages. Just post a note here to say you are planning on participating is enough.
- Layouts should be created and saved at 12" x 12" and 300ppi starting with a transparent background.
- If you are familiar with creating a quick page in a transparent .png file, please submit it in that format.
- If you are not, we have a couple of tutorials to help you in this area: Paint Shop Pro & Photoshop
- If you are unable to create a .png file, please design your quick page by creating your layout and using a white or black area (whichever is of most contrast to your layout) for the photo placements. Save your layout as a flattened .jpg file at full resolution (unless you are submitting a png file already). Please share this file and then post in this thread that you need help poking the holes for the pictures and I will do so.
- Please name your files as follows to help me track these easier. YourForumName_KitName_QP.png so as an example, mine would be HollyS_vhplum_qp.png.
- Save a preview of your quick page at 600x600 and upload it to the Quick Page Exchange Gallery for all the oooohs and ahhhs!
- I will need the preview .jpg at 600x600, and either the .png or .jpg file at the full 12x12 size for each quickpage you submit.
- NEW***: In an effort to get you the albums much quicker after the exchange is over, I'm implementing a new way for us to share the files.
- please zip up your files all together so you are only uploading one file. My preference would be not to zip up a folder holding your files but only the files itself. That way when folks unzip, they won't get all these subfolders created.
- click http://www.4shared.com/dir/9712566/b.../vh_plumb.html
- toward the bottom of the screen you will see an "Upload Files" small window. Click the browse button inside there and navigate to your zip file and choose that to upload.
- Your computer will then upload the file so it may take a minute or two. After the upload is completed, you will not see anything in this folder even to tell you it was successful unfortunately but never fear, I will let you know if something went awry.
- Once the exchange is over, I will figure out who hasn't uploaded or has a problem with their files and when all is good will make it so that you can see all the files that everyone uploads and then you can download them!
- The submission deadline for this round is end of the day on Friday, October 31st.
- The deadline to upload your zip is Sunday, November 2nd.