Just wanted to re-iterate the new way we are going to try out for sharing files:
In an effort to get you the albums much quicker after the exchange is over, I'm implementing a new way for us to share the files.
- please zip up your files all together so you are only uploading one file. My preference would be not to zip up a folder holding your files but only the files itself. That way when folks unzip, they won't get all these subfolders created.
- click http://www.4shared.com/dir/9601656/7...ollab_bof.html
- toward the bottom of the screen you will see an "Upload Files" small window. Click the browse button inside there and navigate to your zip file and choose that to upload.
- Your computer will then upload the file so it may take a minute or two. After the upload is completed, you will not see anything in this folder even to tell you it was successful unfortunately but never fear, I will let you know if something went awry.
- Once the exchange is over, I will figure out who hasn't uploaded or has a problem with their files and when all is good will make it so that you can see all the files that everyone uploads and then you can download them!
- Deadline to upload files and get the album back will be Monday, November 3rd.