*CLOSED* 12x12 Quickpage Exchange- Guga's Brother by Dani Alencar
Are you ready for another QP Exchange? It's my first time and I'm so excited! We are gonna use Guga's Brother Kit.
It's 40% off today only!
Not only do you get every submitted quick page for your album, you also get these great pages created by me!!
AND THAT'S NOT ALL!!
You also get this add-on I speacially created to the exchange.
Guidelines: UPLOADING GUIDELINES HAVE CHANGED SO PLEASE READ
* Each participant will submit at least 1 quick page but not more than 2 using this kit only (but you may include any commercial use supplies as well).
* Sign-ups are requested for this so that we know who is working on pages. Post here to say you are planning on participating.
* Layouts should be created and saved at 12" x 12" and 300ppi starting with a transparent background.
* If you are familiar with creating a quick page in a transparent .png file, please submit it in that format.
* If you are not, we have a couple of tutorials to help you in this area: Paint Shop Pro & Photoshop
* If you are unable to create a .png file, please design your quick page by creating your layout and using a white or black area (whichever is of most contrast to your layout) for the photo placements. Save your layout as a flattened .jpg file at full resolution (unless you are submitting a png file already). Please share this file and then post in this thread that you need help poking the holes for the pictures and I will help do those for you.
* Please name your files as follows to help me track these easier. YourForumName_KitName_QP.png so as an example, mine would be danialencar_gugasbrother_qp.png.
* Save a preview of your quick page at 600x600 and upload it to the Quick Page Exchange Gallery for all the oooohs and ahhhs!
* I will need the .png or .jpg file at the full 12x12 size for each quickpage you submit. Please do not upload the preview to the QP folder below.
* ***NEW***: In an effort to get you the albums much quicker after the exchange is over, we're implementing a new way for us to share the files.
- please upload JUST THE FULL PNG FILE to Gugas Brother QP Exchange Folder
- toward the bottom of the screen you will see an "Upload Files" small window. Click the browse button inside there and navigate to your PNG file and choose that to upload.
* Your computer will then upload the file so it may take a minute or two. After the upload is completed, you will not see anything in this folder even to tell you it was successful but I'll let you know if there's a problem.
* Please post here that you uploaded so I can make sure it came through OK.
* Once the exchange is over, I will figure out who hasn't uploaded or has a problem with their files and when all is good will make it so that you can see all the files that everyone uploads and then you can download them!
* The submission deadline for this round is end of the day on Sunday, February 8th.
* The deadline to upload your zip is Tuesday, February 10th.
- Dani Alencar - uploaded
- briarwoodpups - uploaded
- kcsimpson99 - uploaded
- pennysan - uploaded
- hajimechan - :bigeyes:
- sagedw - uploaded
- nancyrwa - uploaded
- annebolyard - uploaded
- tinkerbell63 -:bigeyes:
- scrappinali - uploaded
We have 12 beautiful and fun QPs to play with. Thanks so much for your participation girls!
I don't have any little boys, but I still see lots of ways to have fun with this kit. I just picked up the kit and will be checking out ways to "make it mine." :)
Hi Jayne... I'm glad you liked... a lot of people used this kit to make beach and fun pages too... Can't wait to see your creations...
Just picked up the kit for the QP exchange. I really love the bright colors. I also have no boys, but this kit will be a refreshing change from all the pinks and purples I am usually drawn to. Can't wait to start. The add-on bonus looks great too! Thanks.
I'm so happy you like girls... I'll edit the first post to have our list of signed scrappers.
Today the sale in all my products ended but I couldn't just do that, right? Let's play and have fun! I have a sale on the Guga's Brother Kit.
I had this QP in progress and thought it worked out well for the font challenge. But it seemed a bit plain. So then I found the stitching in the kit and added that. I am not uploading it yet because I might do a little blending before I finalize it, if I find what I'm looking for. Working it over here.... Finding commercial use stuff is more difficult than I thought!
Just to let you know, there doesn't appear to be an alpha in the kit that was downloaded. Just papers and elements folders. Thanks!
Yes Jayne... I'm talking to the store admins about that.
I don't know how you guys do it. Sometimes it seems to flow and other times, I can't seem to "get there from here." Dana's doggie in the add-on inspired me. I wanted to find some commercial use pug clipart and make a page that would have a pug in it which is why i went heavy on the neutral colors. Not being able to find what I was searching for with a commercial use license, i began wondering if i could just blend one of my own photos in. But they weren't high enough resolution, at least the ones on this system that I found to be "worthy." So here is a version that was not what I intended, but does have a pug on it. I guess I'd need to know at some point if the folks would be interested more in the version with the dog or without the dog as a quick page. since it's my dog and my photo, i can write up some sort of permission rights if you need it. http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...4&limit=recent
So then i found a higher resolution of another photo and blended it into the background like i wanted (overcame another hurdle - blending - woohoo!!), but the page turned out to be just a page about my dog, not something that would be generic enough for a quick page of any sort that I can see.
Back to the drawing board...
You cracked me up with your last post. Not making fun, but you echoed some of the things I feel when I am trying to find exactly what I want and can't find it. I was laughing so hard, 'cause you sound just like me. Whatever you choose to do, it will be great!! Good luck. I haven't even started on mine yet. BTW, doggies rule!!
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:32 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.