Welcome to the ABC challenge of June.
This month we continue with the Q and R.
(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the Scrappin'7 Challenge.
(3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
(4) Please post your layout in the ABC Challenge Gallery HERE
(5) Come back here and post what you created, and link it to the gallery, so we can all leave you some love!
(6) HAVE FUN!
Participators receive a bonus in a PM first week of the next month ;-)
And you know that is a part of the Bonus-collab the GDS-designers make every month!
This challenge runs through June 30!
Do you all know how to link your images back to the gallery? .. If not, have a look here
Also... here's how to assign keywords to your layouts to give the credit back to the designer.
I can't wait to see your creations!
When I've found my words, I'll be back, Els! :confused1:
I haven't done an ABC challenge in awhile. I'm curious to see what I come up with myself! :)
I've found my words, Els! :wink:
Thanks for hosting, Els! *woot
Great LO Hivart! Too funny when I saw the Q I thought of queen too lol!!
Great LO Cath! Good choise of the Words.
Thanks for joining the ABC challenge this month!
And @Renee and others: I would love to see all your Queens ;-)
Had to LOL when I saw the letters for this month! :biggrin:
Of course I had to use "R"oyal "Q"ueen for my title since that is what I am in a Red Hat chapter.
Used Magnifico kit by Verena Designs
The crown suits you very well Kay!
Thanks for joining the ABC Challenge this month!
Very creative! Lovely LO.
Thanks for joining the ABC challenge this month ;-)