iNSD 'Speed Scrap'- Starts today at 10am ET with extra posting time!
Join me right here in about an hour for a fun speed scrap!
It won't be too speedy, since I know you have lots of shopping and fun things going on today.... so you will have until 9pm New York Time to post your page!
Just for participating you will receive YOUR CHOICE of template pack from my store!
I'll be in the chatroom... and also be posting the instructions right here in this thread... so if you join us late you can still create a page!
1. Choose 1 photo, duplicate it and offset the bottom one enough that you can see it enough to know it is the same picture, but not enough to really see the subject. Stitch them to your page
2. Choose 2 patterned papers as your background, they should be the same color but different patterns.
3. Add another 3-4 differnet papers in mats and/or strips behind your photos.
4. Add some splatter or smears/paints to your page. you can also use graffiti or rub-ons if you like!
5. Add at LEAST 10 additional UNIQUE elements to your page. Feel free to duplicate and/or add more if you like!
6. Add a Word Art title
7. Rock your shadows, upload to the gallery and the SS thread!
Here's the beautiful LO created by Linda that was the inspiration for today's instructions!
She used the iNSD grab bag in my shop for this weekend only!