Brag Book Exchange-Endearing
Do you like brag books? Wouldn't a brag book of baby themed pages be the perfect gift or precious album to keep for yourself!
Here's the perfect opportunity! Endearing is being featured in this brag book exchange!
Create at least one, and up to three brag book pages using
The Endearing Kit
and receive these two brag book pages by me, as well as all the other participating pages!
BUT, if you use another piece of the series (styles, wordart, clusters, or alpha), you'll ALSO get these fantastic coordinating
Endearing Watercolor Solids!
They're perfect for soft, sweet baby pages!
The collection is on sale through November 11th!
Here's the Scoop:
Guidelines: UPLOADING GUIDELINES HAVE CHANGED SO PLEASE READ
* Each participant will submit at least 1, 4X6 brag book page but not more than 3 using this kit only (but you may include any commercial use supplies as well). Please put all of your pages on 1 preview page to upload to the gallery to prevent any non-participants from using these pages.
* Sign-ups are requested for this so that we know who is working on pages. Reply here to say you are planning on participating.
* Layouts should be created and saved at 4" x 6" and 300ppi starting with a transparent background. Your photo areas should be transparent when you are done.
* If you are not familiar with the process of creating a quick page, we have a couple of tutorials to help you in this area: Paint Shop Pro & Photoshop
* If you are unable to create a .png file, please design your quick page by creating your layout and using a white or black area (whichever is of most contrast to your layout) for the photo placements. Save your layout as a flattened .jpg file at full resolution (unless you are submitting a png file already). Please share this file and then post in this thread that you need help poking the holes for the pictures and I will help do those for you.
* Please name your files as follows to help me track these easier. YourForumName_KitName_bb1.png so as an example, mine would be j_camargo6_endearing_bb1.png.
* Post your preview of your bb pages all on one layout at 600x600 and upload it to the Brag Book Exchange Gallery for everyone to see!
* I will need the .png file(s) at the full 4X6 size for each brag book page you submit. Please do not upload the preview to the QP folder below...just the png quick page files.
****NEW***: In an effort to get you the albums much quicker after the exchange is over, we're implementing a new way for us to share the files.
* Please upload JUST THE FULL PNG FILES to the Endearing Brag Book Exchange Folder
* Toward the bottom of the screen you will see an "Upload Files" small window. Click the browse button inside there and navigate to your PNG files and choose that to upload.
* Your computer will then upload the file so it may take a minute or two. After the upload is completed, you will not see anything in this folder or even see anything to tell you it was successful but I'll let you know if there's a problem.
* Please post here that you uploaded so I can make sure it came through OK.
* Once the exchange is over, I will figure out who hasn't uploaded or has a problem with their files and when all is good will make it so that you can see all the files that everyone uploads and then you can download them!
* The submission deadline for this round is end of the day on November 11, 2009. Please have your images posted and uploaded by then so I can get them out to everyone. I will be sending out all of the bonuses for this on November 16th (I know it's a bit of a wait, but I'll be out of town for the last part of the week).
Please post in this thread if you'd like to be included, and I'll add you to the list!
1. j_camargo6 - Jenn
2. HollyS - Holly
3. donakat - Dona
4. britnkaysmemaw2 - Cathy
5. kcsimpson99 - Amy
6. lgameau - Louise
7. rn_meow - Cat
8. briarwoodpups - Jayne
9. emeraldsong - Laura
10. elenasworld - Liz
Gorgeous kit Jenn!!! Will see if I can do this...
Sign me up Jenn. I may need these BB pages. We may have a new addition to the family in December by adoption with a new foster child for my DD.
Count me in please Jenn!! BB pages of the Endearing collection will be SO gorgeous!! These will make AWESOME gifts!!! Yay!! :D
Sign me up Jenn! It would make a great Christmas gift!
Count me in, Jenn. This set will make for a perfect mini first year album for the baby. I can't believe she is gonna be a year old already! Yeesh!
I have 2 pages done, but just need to get them to the right computer :)
bumpety bump bump :)
Got at least two pages done!
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:04 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.