12x12 Quickpage Exchange>>>> Under the Sea by Verena Karolyi
I'm so excited to hosting the next 12x12 Quickpage Exchange!
This time you can have my new Kit "Under the Sea" and it is available for -25% in the shop for the first week! So hurry and check it out ;)
Everyone who participates will get all Quickpages + my great 2 Pager Quickpage Set as below!
UPLOADING GUIDELINES HAVE CHANGED SO PLEASE READ
* Each participant will submit at least 1 quick page but not more than 2 using this kit only (but you may include any commercial use supplies as well).
* Sign-ups are requested for this so that we know who is working on pages. Post here to say you are planning on participating.
* Layouts should be created and saved at 12" x 12" and 300ppi starting with a transparent background.
* If you are familiar with creating a quick page in a transparent .png file, please submit it in that format.
* If you are not, we have a couple of tutorials to help you in this area: Paint Shop Pro & Photoshop
* If you are unable to create a .png file, please design your quick page by creating your layout and using a white or black area (whichever is of most contrast to your layout) for the photo placements. Save your layout as a flattened .jpg file at full resolution (unless you are submitting a png file already). Please share this file and then post in this thread that you need help poking the holes for the pictures and I will help do those for you.
* Please name your files as follows to help me track these easier. YourForumName_KitName_qp.png so as an example, mine would be vka_UnderTheSea_qp.png
* Save a preview of your quick page at 600x600 and upload it to the Quick Page Exchange Gallery for all the oooohs and ahhhs ;)
* I will need the .png or .jpg file at the full 12x12 size for each quickpage you submit. Please do not upload the preview to the QP folder below.
In an effort to get you the albums much quicker after the exchange is over, we're implementing a new way for us to share the files.
- please upload JUST THE FULL PNG FILE to Under the Sea QP Exchange Folder
- toward the bottom of the screen you will see an "Upload Files" small window. Click the browse button inside there and navigate to your PNG file and choose that to upload.
* Your computer will then upload the file so it may take a minute or two. After the upload is completed, you will not see anything in this folder even to tell you it was successful but I'll let you know if there's a problem.
* Please post here that you uploaded so I can make sure it came through OK.
* Once the exchange is over, I will figure out who hasn't uploaded or has a problem with their files and when all is good will make it so that you can see all the files that everyone uploads and then you can download them!
* The submission deadline for this round is end of the day on 2nd July
* The deadline to upload your zip is 4th July
Please remember to
*Sign up by replying in this thread
*Post again here once you've uploaded to the 4shared folder so I can make sure they're ready to go for everyone!
I look forward already to the great Quickpages!
Thanks for playing!
scrappinali - uploaded 2x
Redhotdesign - uploaded
Theresa - uploaded
Adriana - uploaded 2x
lgameau - uploaded 2x
Digiscrapr52 - uploaded 2x
Scrappintwins - uploaded 2x
annebolyard - uploaded
total now 13 qps :)
Awesome! Wonderful kit Verena!
BEAUTIFUL Kit, Verena! So adorable....love your 2 pager QP....looks like another FANTASTIC QP exchange!
Please count me in, I love the kit. Thanks, I'll make a page or two.:hi:
Here is my preview.
thanks! and I'm so excited to see the pages :wink:
When's the last day to sigh up and get the pages in?
redhotdesigns: I postet it alreday above ;)
I made also a list in my first post with all who want to paticipate.
but it is not clear if anyone else eccept scrappinali want to join the challenge...
anyone else ?
Please count me in. This is a very nice kit !!
Count me in!!
Count me in. I just wanted to make sure I'd get back from out of town in time to do it. Thanks.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:07 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.